Corporations are among our most important partners, especially when a company's mission and philanthropic objectives align with Hopewell's mission.
Our Corporate Partners appreciate Hopewell's priorities and needs, and they support those in a number of ways, usually on an annual basis. Some ways our Corporate Partners help promote and sustain us are:
- Sponsorship of our annual Summer Solstice benefit event: Summer Solstice provides ample opportunities for companies to entertain clients or award employees while enjoying one of Greater Cleveland's most unique and enjoyable events.
- Grants from corporate foundations: Generous grants support programming or capital projects as well as operations. Many corporate foundations fund specific programs year after year.
- Pro bono services: We are grateful to those companies who provide professional services at no charge.
- In-kind donations: Gifts such as computers, office furniture and supplies, art supplies and other materials are used well by the staff and residents.
- Volunteering: A number of corporate leaders lend their time and talent each year as members of the Summer Solstice Corporate Committee, helping to secure sponsorship of the event. Company employees often are encouraged to mount third-party events to raise funds or secure donated items to be used at the farm. Many bring their families to Hopewell to help with farm chores, providing opportunities for their children to experience "life on the farm" by feeding the animals or tending the gardens.
To discuss how your company may support Hopewell, please call the Development Office at 440.247.0912.
To talk with our admissions team, please call 440.426.2009.