Program Facilitator-Farm Crew Leader (full-time or part-time)
Posted March 11, 2023
We are currently seeking compassionate, person-centered, and caring applicants to support and engage our residents as a Program Facilitator-Farm Crew Leader. This position is available as a full-time position working Monday through Friday 7 am to 3 pm with full benefits offered OR as a part-time position with limited benefits available.
- Working alongside our residents on the farm and outdoor work crews to care for our farm and animals. Our animals include cows, chickens, turkeys, horses, goats and pigs.
- Assisting residents with morning medication (training provided).
- Encouraging and engaging residents in activities.
- Assist residents with cleaning and care of their environment, including but not limited to light housekeeping tasks, laundry, changing of linens, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, etc.
- Assist with residents’ personal care as needed.
- Encourage and engaging residents in activities and groups.
- Assist with and work to strengthen residents’ activities of daily living needs and goals.
- Transport residents to appointments or other off property trips as needed.
- Farm animal husbandry knowledge and experience.
- Ability to operate a tractor (preferred)
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Must be 22 years of age or older.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
Hopewell offers employees a rich and comprehensive benefit package, which includes a portion of the benefits either fully or partially provided for by Hopewell.
If you have a passion for farm animals and want to make a difference, this is the job for you!
Salary: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
To talk with our admissions team, please call 440.426.2009.
ADMISSIONS - Our team is here to help you through every step of the admissions process.
A majority of Hopewell residents receive fee assistance from your donations. Help provide life-changing treatment for those who cannot afford it.
VISIT - Schedule a tour to see if Hopewell is the right setting for you or your family member.