Posted March 01, 2023
We are currently seeking compassionate, person-centered, and caring applicants to support and engage our residents as a part-time as needed Direct Care Professional/Program Facilitator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Encouraging and engaging residents in activities and groups
- Assist with and work to strengthen resident’s activities of daily living needs and goals
- Transport residents to appointments or other off property trips as needed
- Assisting residents with medication (training provided)
- Be at least 22 years in age
- Valid Driver License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pass pre-employment background checks and drug test
- Have experience working with adults diagnosed with mental illness
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b with matching contribution
- Paid training
$14 to $18 per hour, based on experience.
Shift differential available for evenings and weekends
$500 sign on bonus payable after six months of continual employment.
Hopewell aspires to celebrate and thrive on inclusiveness in our therapeutic community, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.
To talk with our admissions team, please call 440.426.2009.