Kitchen Utility Professional (PRN)
Posted March 27, 2023
Our food service department provides nutritionally balanced meals with a focus on farm to table and homemade “from scratch” cooking. We are a twenty-four-hour residential facility and prepare and serve our staff and residents breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. We currently have an available part-time (scheduled as needed) position as a Kitchen Utility Worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regular cleaning of dishes, drink ware, utensils, cookware, and food storage containers either by hand or by dishwasher.
- Put away cleaned dishes, drink ware, utensils, cookware, and food storage containers.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen, workspace, and food storage locations.
- Maintain appropriate supplies and equipment.
- Assist with stocking of food pantry and refrigerator.
- Opportunity for cross training as a cook.
- Must be comfortable working around adults diagnosed with mental illness.
The schedule is one day a week plus shifts as needed/available. Weekends are required. Hours will vary. Shift examples are: Day 6 a.m. to 2 p.m., Afternoon 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Evenings 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Be at least 18 years in age.
- Valid Driver License
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Pass pre-employment background checks and drug test.
- Have dishwashing experience.
- Paid training
- 403b with a company matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
Salary: $14 to $18 per hour, based on experience.
Shift differential available for evenings and weekends
$500 sign on bonus payable after six months of continual employment.
Hopewell aspires to celebrate and thrive on inclusiveness in our therapeutic community, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.
To talk with our admissions team, please call 440.426.2009.