Direct Care Professional Floater/Work Crew Float
Posted May 03, 2022
We are currently seeking compassionate, person-centered, and caring applicants to support and engage our residents as a part time Direct Care Professional Floater.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As this is a floater position, responsibilities vary day to day as our needs may change. However, basic responsibilities include:
- Assisting residents with morning medication (training provided).
- Assist residents with cleaning and care of their environment, including but not limited to light housekeeping tasks, laundry, changing of linens, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, etc.
- Assist with residents’ personal care as needed.
- Encouraging and engaging residents in activities and groups.
- Assist with and work to strengthen resident’s activities of daily living needs and goals.
- Working alongside of our residents on one of our work crews. Work crews include garden, housekeeping, kitchen, maintenance, and farm crews.
- Transport residents to appointments or other off property trips as needed.
- Be at least 22 years in age.
- Valid Driver License
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Pass pre-employment background checks and drug test.
- Have experience working with adults diagnosed with mental illness.
- STNA or Caregiver experience (preferred)
This is a part time position working Monday through Friday from 7 am to 12 pm with additional shifts as they are available.
Hopewell offers employees a rich and comprehensive benefit package, which includes a portion of the benefits either fully or partially provided for by Hopewell.
- Paid training
- 403b with a company matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance Policy
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
$14.00 per hour.
$500 sign on bonus payable after six months of continual employment.
To talk with our admissions team, please call 440.426.2009.