Posted March 27, 2023
Our food service department provides nutritionally balanced meals with a focus on farm to table and homemade “from scratch” cooking. We are a twenty-four-hour residential facility and prepare and serve our staff and residents breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. We currently have an available part-time position as a Cook.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items.
- Collaborate with Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours.
- Maintain accurate food inventories.
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures.
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures.
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen, workspace, and food storage locations.
- Maintain appropriate supplies and equipment.
- Assist with stocking of food pantry and refrigerator.
- Must be comfortable working around adults diagnosed with mental illness.
The schedule for 30 hours per week with some weekend shifts.
- Be at least 18 years in age.
- Valid Driver License
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Pass pre-employment background checks and drug test.
- Have cooking experience.
Benefits: Hopewell offers employees a rich and comprehensive benefit package, which includes a portion of the benefits either fully or partially provided for by Hopewell.
- Health Insurance
- FSA, HRA or HSA
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Medical Supplemental Plan
- Identity Theft Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b with matching contribution
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $14 to $18 per hour, based on experience.
Shift differential available for evenings and weekends
$500 sign on bonus payable after six months of continual employment.
To talk with our admissions team, please call 440.426.2009.
ADMISSIONS - Our team is here to help you through every step of the admissions process.
A majority of Hopewell residents receive fee assistance from your donations. Help provide life-changing treatment for those who cannot afford it.
VISIT - Schedule a tour to see if Hopewell is the right setting for you or your family member.