Posted April 29, 2021
Hopewell is a therapeutic farm community in Middlefield, Ohio, treating adults with mental illness through community engagement, meaningful work, and a comprehensive approach to healing and wellness.
The work environment will consist primarily of normal office/work place conditions plus those conditions that may be encountered on a farm setting. The incumbent may work varying shifts, extended hours, evenings, weekends, holidays, and/or be on-call at any time of the year.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
• A master’s degree in social work, clinical counseling, psychology or other degree that enables independent/supervised clinical practice in Ohio; and
• Independent licensure, or working towards Independent Licensure
• Successful pre-employment physical and required tests (e.g. T.B.)
• A valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
• Staff qualification training (including CPR and First Aid) within 30 days of hire, and every year thereafter.
• Related experience in the diagnosis and treatment of adults with mental illness.
• Related experience with residential treatment services for adults with mental illness
• Related experience with transition services for adults with mental illness
To talk with our admissions team, please call 440.426.2009.