January 6, 2016
10 Core Values at Hopewell
1. We believe in the power of the community to create an environment of caring, acceptance, compassion, growth and fulfillment
2. We believe that everyone can experience success, find a life of purpose and feel hope. We believe in recovery.
3. We believe that people can be helped to find answers to their own problems through support and care in a physically and psychologically safe environment with appropriate professional help.
4. We recognize the importance of medication compliance and medication compliance as necessary support for recovery from mental illness and of educating our residents to understand the continuing need for both medication compliance and utilization of professional assistance.
5. We believe in respecting, valuing and helping each other.
6. We value the whole person—mind, body and spirit.
7. We believe in the healing power of nature and meaningful work.
8. We believe in being stewards of our resources—property, people and finances.
9. We recognize that we are part of a larger community—including family, neighbors, professionals, supports, mental health agencies and those advancing knowledge in the field of mental health. We value these partnerships.
10. We recognize our responsibility to take a leadership role in sharing what we learn.Back to Blog